“I have used Dragons in Europe for over two years, the tutors are very high quality, dedicated, punctual, encouraging and supportive of my children. My daughter did her GCSE Mandarin aged 14 and got an A, my youngest daughter wants to do her GCSE at 13. I hope to use Dragons in Europe to A Level with my children.”
S. Read, London parent (August 2017)
S. Read, London parent
Dragons in Europe matches Chinese tutors with students according to their age, experience and learning styles. Lessons happen at the students’ homes and can be arranged for 1-to-1 or groups of up to 3 students.
If you would like to know more about how we can help your child start learning Mandarin Chinese, please contact us.
Give your child the opportunity to learn from a dedicated tutor, ensuring fast progress and enjoyable and engaging lessons.
Dragons in Europe one-to-one or small group private tuition is a great way to either introduce your child to a fascinating new language and culture, or support their current Chinese studies.
- give regular feedback to parents about their child’s progress
- ensure that the child recognises their own achievements and learns in a positive environment
- are native or non-native speakers of Chinese, depending on the child’s requirements and/or parents’ preferences
- use Dragons in Europe textbooks and curricula to ensure engagement and comprehensive understanding
- are experienced at teaching private lessons
- enjoy constant training and support from our Head of Teaching
- are DBS checked and certified
We can teach all levels of Chinese from complete beginners up to A-Level standard.
We offer lessons to students from 5 years old upwards.
Our tutors come to your home at a suitable time for you and your child.
We can currently provide tutors in London, Greater London and the South-East of England.
Contact us to find out more and arrange for us to match your child with a suitable tutor